My life's been really really busy this month because i have tuitions EVERYDAY.
Mornings, afternoons, nights..
all filled up with tuitions and schools.
Don't ask me why am i slogging so hard it's because of money.
And to think of it, it's still NOT EVEN ENOUGH to fulfill my needs and wants.
FED UP.
I have so much things to do!!
But i seriously got no time to do them.
Tests are coming up,
but i got no time to even touch.
Still got to prepare for some tuitions..
No time to meet friends.
No time for family.
Barely enough time for boyfriend.
Barely enough time to sleep because i sleep late and wake early..
Can August be over faster?
i cant take it anymore.
It's obvious that i'm typing this post with a frustrated mood.
I really need to rest and relax.
Maybe a holiday getaway will be good.
But u tell me where to find the time and money?!
And then hwo come peopple busy will lose weight,
But i nvr become skinnier?!?!
UNFAIR.
if not i can take the chance to jian fei. TSK.
I'm actually happy with everything in my life.
Tuitions give me satisfaction too.
But i'm feeling so irritated now til i feel sad i duno why.
Maybe overloaded sighs.
I need to feel more love.
Okay enough of complaints.
Some happy things.
I got so many goals recently.
I wan to earn more money this month.
I wan to learn cooking for him.
I wan to change my specs.
I wan to buy more dresses.
I wan to get 2 types of heels.
I wan to get a denim skirt.
I wan to start blueprint 0812.
I wan to make new passport.
I wan to do some leisure shopping.
I wan to take some leisure walk.
I wan to do well for school.
Well i'm on my way to these goals...
Tuesday no school, so i will be learning cooking from mom and i started already!
2 dishes first..
Mr Ping's fave kangkong and steam fish.

I prepared all these myself! 10% help from mom for all the washings.

Before steam.

After steam!

Mom forgot to buy sambal chilli,
but it's still nice hahaha.

MY first attempt passed ok.
Proven cos my mom and bro finished it all hehe!
I still can't believe i cooked those by myself.
Happy :D
Mornings, afternoons, nights..
all filled up with tuitions and schools.
Don't ask me why am i slogging so hard it's because of money.
And to think of it, it's still NOT EVEN ENOUGH to fulfill my needs and wants.
FED UP.
I have so much things to do!!
But i seriously got no time to do them.
Tests are coming up,
but i got no time to even touch.
Still got to prepare for some tuitions..
No time to meet friends.
No time for family.
Barely enough time for boyfriend.
Barely enough time to sleep because i sleep late and wake early..
Can August be over faster?
i cant take it anymore.
It's obvious that i'm typing this post with a frustrated mood.
I really need to rest and relax.
Maybe a holiday getaway will be good.
But u tell me where to find the time and money?!
And then hwo come peopple busy will lose weight,
But i nvr become skinnier?!?!
UNFAIR.
if not i can take the chance to jian fei. TSK.
I'm actually happy with everything in my life.
Tuitions give me satisfaction too.
But i'm feeling so irritated now til i feel sad i duno why.
Maybe overloaded sighs.
I need to feel more love.
Okay enough of complaints.
Some happy things.
I got so many goals recently.
I wan to earn more money this month.
I wan to learn cooking for him.
I wan to change my specs.
I wan to buy more dresses.
I wan to get 2 types of heels.
I wan to get a denim skirt.
I wan to start blueprint 0812.
I wan to make new passport.
I wan to do some leisure shopping.
I wan to take some leisure walk.
I wan to do well for school.
Well i'm on my way to these goals...
Tuesday no school, so i will be learning cooking from mom and i started already!
2 dishes first..
Mr Ping's fave kangkong and steam fish.
I prepared all these myself! 10% help from mom for all the washings.
Before steam.
After steam!
Mom forgot to buy sambal chilli,
but it's still nice hahaha.
MY first attempt passed ok.
Proven cos my mom and bro finished it all hehe!
I still can't believe i cooked those by myself.
Happy :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home