I finally met up with Miss dearest Wanyan @ Vivo.
As usual, i'm always the late one.
my girl had to roam around the mall while waiting..
sorry to keep you rotting!
Lunched at Sushi Tei.
Did some catching up,
it's been quite a while since we last met.

Wanyan's Japanese curry rice.
She craved for it the whole morning lols.

My chicken garlic rice.
I'm falling in love with garlic rice i tell you. haha.
Grabbed starbucks coffee and headed for some materials shopping.
I went home empty handed no more. lols.
dear girl met up with her boy and friend for steamboat buffet,
while i headed home and to tuition.
Date again soon!
loves.
As usual, i'm always the late one.
my girl had to roam around the mall while waiting..
sorry to keep you rotting!
Lunched at Sushi Tei.
Did some catching up,
it's been quite a while since we last met.
Wanyan's Japanese curry rice.
She craved for it the whole morning lols.
My chicken garlic rice.
I'm falling in love with garlic rice i tell you. haha.
Grabbed starbucks coffee and headed for some materials shopping.
I went home empty handed no more. lols.
dear girl met up with her boy and friend for steamboat buffet,
while i headed home and to tuition.
Date again soon!
loves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home