I don't know what got into me these days.
I keep having such feeling..
they call it jealousy.
I used to be able to close one eye.
But it's getting harder for me to do so now.
could it be i've fallen deeper?
or could it be pure mood swing?
i attribute 80% of it to the former, 20% to the latter.
Tried it before, and I don't like this feeling.
i tend to grow tired of it.
it makes me afraid to love more,
because i'm afraid to lose.
precisely why i'm searching for an answer to get rid of such feelings fast.
I've talked to my boy and two of my girls,
and i think they're right.
The time we spent tgt is at least 4/7 of the week,
i don't have to feel this.
Moreover, he's the same old him.
The one who's still as sweet and attentive,
the one who's still as honest and cared for how i feel.
i must have imagined too much recently.
Haiya love is so contradicting!
it's the happiest part of my life,
yet it must be tagged with bits of unhappiness.
i hope the unhappiness part helps in slimming down. LOL.
I'm dealing with so many many crisis in my life.
physical crisis, a result of being too blissful.
i'm growing in the wrong way wrong place, TOTALLY WRONGLY!
financial crisis, moneyyy not in sight.
the pay for invigilation's not here yet and i'm going to be broke soon.
yeah broke, pocket and bank, TOTALLY BROKE.
hair crisis, seriously duno what to do with it.
wisdom tooth crisis, to extract or not?
Tuition crisis, i'm getting so sick of them.
Nagging crisis, i'm getting so much.. i haven been sensible enough.
Sighs, growing up..
it's so TROUBLESome to breathe.
But hey, before it sounds suicidal..
all the above rantings are just habitual.
it goes to show how much i have in my life,
if not why would i have so much fan nao leh. hahas.
yaoyao's blogsong..
Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there`s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy
It's time to count my blessings,
for i'm still a happy girl. (:
I keep having such feeling..
they call it jealousy.
I used to be able to close one eye.
But it's getting harder for me to do so now.
could it be i've fallen deeper?
or could it be pure mood swing?
i attribute 80% of it to the former, 20% to the latter.
Tried it before, and I don't like this feeling.
i tend to grow tired of it.
it makes me afraid to love more,
because i'm afraid to lose.
precisely why i'm searching for an answer to get rid of such feelings fast.
I've talked to my boy and two of my girls,
and i think they're right.
The time we spent tgt is at least 4/7 of the week,
i don't have to feel this.
Moreover, he's the same old him.
The one who's still as sweet and attentive,
the one who's still as honest and cared for how i feel.
i must have imagined too much recently.
Haiya love is so contradicting!
it's the happiest part of my life,
yet it must be tagged with bits of unhappiness.
i hope the unhappiness part helps in slimming down. LOL.
I'm dealing with so many many crisis in my life.
physical crisis, a result of being too blissful.
i'm growing in the wrong way wrong place, TOTALLY WRONGLY!
financial crisis, moneyyy not in sight.
the pay for invigilation's not here yet and i'm going to be broke soon.
yeah broke, pocket and bank, TOTALLY BROKE.
hair crisis, seriously duno what to do with it.
wisdom tooth crisis, to extract or not?
Tuition crisis, i'm getting so sick of them.
Nagging crisis, i'm getting so much.. i haven been sensible enough.
Sighs, growing up..
it's so TROUBLESome to breathe.
But hey, before it sounds suicidal..
all the above rantings are just habitual.
it goes to show how much i have in my life,
if not why would i have so much fan nao leh. hahas.
yaoyao's blogsong..
Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there`s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy
It's time to count my blessings,
for i'm still a happy girl. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home