Happy birthday to Singapore!
I'm happy because i finally get to spend some time with my family,
and gather with my relatives.
My schedule's too busy for me to do that.
Headed to Crystal Jade Tim sum,
den to grandma house.
Mahjong-ed abit, and waited for NDP to start on TV.
Becos it means the planes are coming! haha.

ok i noe v small only can see 3 dots in the sky LOL.

Singpoare flag flying pass..oso v small..haha
Decided to take a look at the 3rd storey where my preschool is..
Those memories..i can still remember abit :)

The new playground in front of the kindergarten.
I dun have that back in my days..


With love.
I'm happy because i finally get to spend some time with my family,
and gather with my relatives.
My schedule's too busy for me to do that.
Headed to Crystal Jade Tim sum,
den to grandma house.
Mahjong-ed abit, and waited for NDP to start on TV.
Becos it means the planes are coming! haha.
ok i noe v small only can see 3 dots in the sky LOL.
Singpoare flag flying pass..oso v small..haha
Decided to take a look at the 3rd storey where my preschool is..
Those memories..i can still remember abit :)

The new playground in front of the kindergarten.
I dun have that back in my days..


With love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home