The TESTS are finally OVER.
so happy! hehes.
Went Mac to snack ice cream and fries with my goodgirls yaoyao and jaz.
Met Don on the way and so went together.
Goody mood. =D
Impromptu supper with dearie after his school.
Had dim sum nearby my house again.



GRRR...i seriously ATE ALOT today! =(
Omg so fat. haiis...
But i'll treasure this bliss anyway. haha!
FN's ultra sweetness melts me tonite.
He, said "aww..miss FS" after 1 min of meetup.
He, gave me a hug when we were reaching Dim Sum eatery.
He, fed me mango pudding dessert.
I know i'm making hairs stand. hehehs!
ahhhlalalalaa got so much things to do.
Projects projects and still, projects.
How great.
I 'postponed' my accounting homework. heees!
project meeting before school tmr means i've to wakie early.
arghs.
And then we were wondering..
should we join any CCA? hehes.
I miss netball.
but perhaps maybe, wun join anything la.
so slack. LOL..
My dear girl, i'll always be here for you.
Hope can meet up on Thurs! =)
so happy! hehes.
Went Mac to snack ice cream and fries with my goodgirls yaoyao and jaz.
Met Don on the way and so went together.
Goody mood. =D
Impromptu supper with dearie after his school.
Had dim sum nearby my house again.
GRRR...i seriously ATE ALOT today! =(
Omg so fat. haiis...
But i'll treasure this bliss anyway. haha!
FN's ultra sweetness melts me tonite.
He, said "aww..miss FS" after 1 min of meetup.
He, gave me a hug when we were reaching Dim Sum eatery.
He, fed me mango pudding dessert.
I know i'm making hairs stand. hehehs!
ahhhlalalalaa got so much things to do.
Projects projects and still, projects.
How great.
I 'postponed' my accounting homework. heees!
project meeting before school tmr means i've to wakie early.
arghs.
And then we were wondering..
should we join any CCA? hehes.
I miss netball.
but perhaps maybe, wun join anything la.
so slack. LOL..
My dear girl, i'll always be here for you.
Hope can meet up on Thurs! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home