omg omg omg...i'm here to confess my sins.
I..went shopping with yiyao ytd..hooted 2 tshirts, 2 tops, 2 pair of ear studs and a bangle, and a pair of sandals to replace my loved spoilt one.
Today, i went to study with ali..met up with my mom and bro for dinner.
And i hooted a pair of flip flops and another pair of sandals which i've been looking ard for so long!
It's totally love! I'm gonna keep it in my shoe rack until my current one dies on me. =)
The 2days retail therapy was simply shiok. LOL
I'm so happy cos i was too deprived of shopping.
but now my bank is is unhappy. :(
I..went shopping with yiyao ytd..hooted 2 tshirts, 2 tops, 2 pair of ear studs and a bangle, and a pair of sandals to replace my loved spoilt one.
Today, i went to study with ali..met up with my mom and bro for dinner.
And i hooted a pair of flip flops and another pair of sandals which i've been looking ard for so long!
It's totally love! I'm gonna keep it in my shoe rack until my current one dies on me. =)
The 2days retail therapy was simply shiok. LOL
I'm so happy cos i was too deprived of shopping.
but now my bank is is unhappy. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home