I just realised how long my bloggie have been idling. hahaa
This shows how busy a life i'm leading right now.
I have lots and lots of things to do.
So jus to summarise..
School have kept me really busy..with notes and projects.
I'm so gonna aim for that degree with distinction.. hopefully.
Til date, I'm happy with my choice!
i'm helping out in some seminar project..a calling job.
But it's only for these 2 weeks.
working hard on some other things as well. =)
My national day was spent at grandma hse.with my cuzzies and loved ones.
I haven been meeting my dear boy for the last 13 days until today.
We went to Terminal 3 for Popeye's and Candy empire. =p
Alrights, shall update again when i have the time.
And one last thing, i seriously need some SHOPPING.
My girls and dear friends, please date me out soon when u have time! hehes.
Loves.
This shows how busy a life i'm leading right now.
I have lots and lots of things to do.
So jus to summarise..
School have kept me really busy..with notes and projects.
I'm so gonna aim for that degree with distinction.. hopefully.
Til date, I'm happy with my choice!
i'm helping out in some seminar project..a calling job.
But it's only for these 2 weeks.
working hard on some other things as well. =)
My national day was spent at grandma hse.with my cuzzies and loved ones.
I haven been meeting my dear boy for the last 13 days until today.
We went to Terminal 3 for Popeye's and Candy empire. =p
Alrights, shall update again when i have the time.
And one last thing, i seriously need some SHOPPING.
My girls and dear friends, please date me out soon when u have time! hehes.
Loves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home