shit shit shit.
i suddenly feel that my freefromstudies life is gone.
or rather, I jus WOKE UP MY IDEA...
after school has already started for 1month 1 week. =(
While studying for the test,
i look at the textbk, i look at the review qns.
I dunno how to answer.
I'm not worried for the upcoming tests cos the qns will be set as mcqs.
i'm more worried for the final exams in november.
ahhh..omg.
not that i worry too much too fast,
but it really spells alot of work for me to do well.
the thought of it makes me wanna faint.
Yesterday and today i keep getting headache.
Always got certain textbk content appearing the moment i close my eyes. =(
not as if i can rmb when trying to ans qns leh..aiyos.
although working is very tiring,
BUT
i really DO prefer working life.
haiisss..
i suddenly feel that my freefromstudies life is gone.
or rather, I jus WOKE UP MY IDEA...
after school has already started for 1month 1 week. =(
While studying for the test,
i look at the textbk, i look at the review qns.
I dunno how to answer.
I'm not worried for the upcoming tests cos the qns will be set as mcqs.
i'm more worried for the final exams in november.
ahhh..omg.
not that i worry too much too fast,
but it really spells alot of work for me to do well.
the thought of it makes me wanna faint.
Yesterday and today i keep getting headache.
Always got certain textbk content appearing the moment i close my eyes. =(
not as if i can rmb when trying to ans qns leh..aiyos.
although working is very tiring,
BUT
i really DO prefer working life.
haiisss..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home