i believe that wealth comes
90% with hard work and planning,
10% with luck.
Keeping this in mind,
April onwards will be the start for a challenged busy lady,
no longer in her teens.
is this what they call "part and parcel" of growing up?
I'm finally able to be self sufficient again,
after 5 mths of long wait.
so patient eh LOL.
my upcoming schedule:
Monday -NO TUITION
Tuesday - Pri 2 Maths tuition @ old airport rd (730-9pm)
Wednesday- Pri 2 Chinese tuition @ old airport rd (730-9pm)
Thursday- NO TUITION
Friday- Sec 1 Chinese tuition @ katong (730-930pm)
Saturday- Pri 1 and 3 Chinese tuition @ telok blangah (10am-2pm)
Sunday- JC2 Econs Tuition @ Pipit rd (10am-12pm),
- Pri 2 chinese tuition @ Old airport rd (130-3pm)
Been giving random sighs due to the new assignments.
I'm actually getting the jitters.
If not for my liabilities and expenses,
i wouldnt even be treating myself this way.
i jus hope for a better life, thats all.
But well, nvr tot that i will give tuition, but i did.
And actually like myself as a part time tutor.
many a time i oso cant imagine myself doing sth, but i did.
So guess most importantly is to believe in myself that
I CAN DO IT.
Projects are mostly done.
Exams are in April too.
I really hope i can balance everything well.
On a happy note,
though busy, i still have a LIFE.
at least i have time to slack and gai gai everyday except 2weekdays. ((:
90% with hard work and planning,
10% with luck.
Keeping this in mind,
April onwards will be the start for a challenged busy lady,
no longer in her teens.
is this what they call "part and parcel" of growing up?
I'm finally able to be self sufficient again,
after 5 mths of long wait.
so patient eh LOL.
my upcoming schedule:
Monday -NO TUITION
Tuesday - Pri 2 Maths tuition @ old airport rd (730-9pm)
Wednesday- Pri 2 Chinese tuition @ old airport rd (730-9pm)
Thursday- NO TUITION
Friday- Sec 1 Chinese tuition @ katong (730-930pm)
Saturday- Pri 1 and 3 Chinese tuition @ telok blangah (10am-2pm)
Sunday- JC2 Econs Tuition @ Pipit rd (10am-12pm),
- Pri 2 chinese tuition @ Old airport rd (130-3pm)
Been giving random sighs due to the new assignments.
I'm actually getting the jitters.
If not for my liabilities and expenses,
i wouldnt even be treating myself this way.
i jus hope for a better life, thats all.
But well, nvr tot that i will give tuition, but i did.
And actually like myself as a part time tutor.
many a time i oso cant imagine myself doing sth, but i did.
So guess most importantly is to believe in myself that
I CAN DO IT.
Projects are mostly done.
Exams are in April too.
I really hope i can balance everything well.
On a happy note,
though busy, i still have a LIFE.
at least i have time to slack and gai gai everyday except 2weekdays. ((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home