It's time that i get myself organised.
My life's not exactly messy,
but i jus feel that it's lacking the systematic element.
Having worried so much about wealth,
i should be paying more attention to my health.
And i'm very much aware that i should start turning in early.
But somehow it just so happen that i can't get it started. hahas.
I've got a long long list of to-do(s),
but i realise turning in late isnt giving me more time at all.
probably sleeping early may get things done instead.
I hate myself for being a late queen and having to rush almost EVERYTIME for EVERYTHING.
can't even sit down and have a relaxed and proper meal bcos i'm always running out of time.
And what's always the cause?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP and thus, oversleeping.
I hate myself for getting fatter easier nowadays,
even though i have only 2 meals a day (bcos i wakie late),
I end up having supper in the wee hours instead,
the ultimate fattening factor.
Why get hungry?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP again.
I hate myself for having dark circles, dry skin, visible pores.
why do i have this CMI face?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP lor!
I hate myself for not being able to pay attention in class,
not touching my textbooks
not studying my notes regularly,
not doing my project early.
So why couldnt i get myself organised?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP wasting my time away doing bo liao things like what i'm doing now.
I thought that VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP would give me more time,
but i'm wrong.
Everyone has only 24 hours a day no matter what time u sleep and how long u sleep.
I hate myself for not being able to juggle my time properly among family, love, friends and school, tuition, and myself.
I seriously need to fulfill my new year resolution luh!
Must sleep at 1am on average. tsk.
My to-do list as follow.
1. Wakie at 1000am on sch days, 0830am on proj meeting days.
2. Doing my proj 3 days before meeting.
3. Waking at least 2 hours before any meeting/outing.
4. Leaving boyfriend's hse latest at 0030.
5. Leg lift exercises every morning
6. Snack less, not dun snack hor. =(((
7. Visit dentist
8. Rebond and dye and do treatment for my hair
9. Facial
10. get my viewty
11. Shop for white & black shorts, new tops.
12. Buy wallet
Now you noe why i need some wealth?
Because i've too many 'commercial business' undone.
Tuition assignments are needs, not wants.
Monday: School, Movie/friends.
Tuesday: School, Evening Tuition, study.
Wednesday: School, Evening Tuition, study.
Thursday: School, Movie/friends.
Friday: Study, Evening tuition.
Saturday: A day's out with love/family.[hope to have morning tuition]
Sunday: Afternoon and evening tuition. [hope to have morning tuition]
So much to do, so little time.
My life's not exactly messy,
but i jus feel that it's lacking the systematic element.
Having worried so much about wealth,
i should be paying more attention to my health.
And i'm very much aware that i should start turning in early.
But somehow it just so happen that i can't get it started. hahas.
I've got a long long list of to-do(s),
but i realise turning in late isnt giving me more time at all.
probably sleeping early may get things done instead.
I hate myself for being a late queen and having to rush almost EVERYTIME for EVERYTHING.
can't even sit down and have a relaxed and proper meal bcos i'm always running out of time.
And what's always the cause?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP and thus, oversleeping.
I hate myself for getting fatter easier nowadays,
even though i have only 2 meals a day (bcos i wakie late),
I end up having supper in the wee hours instead,
the ultimate fattening factor.
Why get hungry?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP again.
I hate myself for having dark circles, dry skin, visible pores.
why do i have this CMI face?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP lor!
I hate myself for not being able to pay attention in class,
not touching my textbooks
not studying my notes regularly,
not doing my project early.
So why couldnt i get myself organised?
VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP wasting my time away doing bo liao things like what i'm doing now.
I thought that VERY LATE NIGHT SLEEP would give me more time,
but i'm wrong.
Everyone has only 24 hours a day no matter what time u sleep and how long u sleep.
I hate myself for not being able to juggle my time properly among family, love, friends and school, tuition, and myself.
I seriously need to fulfill my new year resolution luh!
Must sleep at 1am on average. tsk.
My to-do list as follow.
1. Wakie at 1000am on sch days, 0830am on proj meeting days.
2. Doing my proj 3 days before meeting.
3. Waking at least 2 hours before any meeting/outing.
4. Leaving boyfriend's hse latest at 0030.
5. Leg lift exercises every morning
6. Snack less, not dun snack hor. =(((
7. Visit dentist
8. Rebond and dye and do treatment for my hair
9. Facial
10. get my viewty
11. Shop for white & black shorts, new tops.
12. Buy wallet
Now you noe why i need some wealth?
Because i've too many 'commercial business' undone.
Tuition assignments are needs, not wants.
Monday: School, Movie/friends.
Tuesday: School, Evening Tuition, study.
Wednesday: School, Evening Tuition, study.
Thursday: School, Movie/friends.
Friday: Study, Evening tuition.
Saturday: A day's out with love/family.[hope to have morning tuition]
Sunday: Afternoon and evening tuition. [hope to have morning tuition]
So much to do, so little time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home