One fine day, i showed dear Wanyan's blog to my dear boy.
Was saying that her whole blog's about Tianmu (her boyfriend),
even the blog title.
And my dear boy got envious, he said..
Boyfriend: see she loves her boyfriend so much. still got "添添木木地支持我”, your blog seldom write about me.
Me: what what, i also love you alot ok, jus nvr show in this way. somemore we got bymyamante blog, the whole blog i also write about us ma.
Boyfriend: I also want, you should change your blog title to "铭铭炎炎我的心”,sounds like 明明白白我的心, not bad.
LOL! and there, meiying's new blog title..has got mingyan.
My boy's so cute can. haha!
P.S. I love you.
Was saying that her whole blog's about Tianmu (her boyfriend),
even the blog title.
And my dear boy got envious, he said..
Boyfriend: see she loves her boyfriend so much. still got "添添木木地支持我”, your blog seldom write about me.
Me: what what, i also love you alot ok, jus nvr show in this way. somemore we got bymyamante blog, the whole blog i also write about us ma.
Boyfriend: I also want, you should change your blog title to "铭铭炎炎我的心”,sounds like 明明白白我的心, not bad.
LOL! and there, meiying's new blog title..has got mingyan.
My boy's so cute can. haha!
P.S. I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home