Saturday, January 03, 2009

Today, i've realised what my family means to me.
I've been living in my own world sometimes,
and is quite oblivious to the people around me.
I only care about what i do and how i feel.
And i sometimes forgot to think about how my love ones are doing..
be it good or bad.


Family ties are something which will never be broken.
and my family, doesnt only refers to papa mama or siblings.
It refers to relatives as well.
When u're really desperate,
they're the ones who stand by u no matter wat,
and render help in any form.


I'm so grateful that i have my maternal grandparents & my aunts.
I dun come from a well to do family..
Since young, they've been giving me bits & bits of pocket money..
or buying me things that i need..
until i worked..and out of work now.


I will remember their kindness..
and i know one day,
i will make it and shower them with kindness too.
lots of love`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home